When choosing between the many commercial parking lot sweeping firms, here is what to consider in terms of frequency and pricing:
- The types of businesses located on your property will dictate sweeping frequency. For example, if a fast food restaurant operates in the premises, it’s a good idea to sweep more frequently due to wrappers or cups being left behind. On the other hand, an office building requires less attention to parking space sweeping because it generates less debris.
- The presence of trees nearby causes leaves to pile up on the ground. Frequent sweeping is necessary especially during fall.
- If the pavement is in poor condition, you should have it swept more often in order to prolong its lifespan. Frequent heavy traffic passing over debris acts as an abrasive, further damaging the asphalt.
- If you are able to pay for the services quickly, ask for a discount.
- If you hire a sweeping company for seasonal jobs, such as spring cleaning, ask them to charge by the hour. Paying a flat rate is not in your favor.
If you require more information, don’t hesitate to contact camcolorado.com, your local commercial parking lot sweeping service.